-->

Monday, May 24, 2010

Secure your home from Thief

0 comments
      I met my friend who is very clever and always think more practical last week, When I went to his house he speaking with the news paper boy that "From tomorrow, for one week please give the daily newspaper to my neighbor house". That news paper guy said "OK sir".

      I asked him the reason, he said he is going for a tour with family for a week so till that time the newspaper guy throws everyday the newspaper in front of the house as well no one will be in my house to collect that, may publicly visible to the thief that we are out of station. So this is the two way benefit, first one is, my neighbor family will use the newspaper & my home will get more safety.

      I think this is a very good idea... We also can do such small things to avoid major things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment