-->

Sunday, April 18, 2010

TVS JIVE BIKE Chennai Test Drive Feedback

0 comments
Hi Friends,
  Currently I am having a Hero Honda Splendor 2000 model. Recently I had a test drive with TVS JIVE bike in Chennai Ashok Nagar and decided to buy TVS JIVE Bike clutch less Bike in Chennai. I am sharing my Test drive experience with you all.

    TVS JIVE is a very convenient bike to ride in cities like Chennai.  As it is not having clutch I felt that bike is simply like Activa with 110cc power. In my experience, I could say this is very comfortable to ride with a nice pickup. They say it is guaranteed for 50 Km to 55 Km mileage per liter. I just started the bike in 3rd gear, it has started with low noise. I like the less engine sound bikes. I love this kind of low sound engine bikes.

     I again tried with electric button start in fourth gear, again I completely satisfied with TVS JIVE.

so I have decided to buy TVS JIVE Clutch less bike. I have ordered that ... Hope I have selected the best one.  :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment